Killers at severe disadvantage

This matchmaking is for #########. I am a relatively new player constantly getting matched up against highly skilled survivors. Like a level 4 killer agaimst 3 or 4 at a time with all 4 purple level 3 perks.

Comments

  • Edited due to i'm stupid.
    Yeah op, that's BS. Hope devs fix this and you get matched with people with the same level.
  • Vietfox said:
    If you are new to the game probably you are facing people better than you. Please tell the difference between something being imbalanced and having poor skills. Not trying to be mean btw.
    It is imbalanced to face enemies that are obviously not in the ranks they should be cause they want easier games

  • Vietfox said:
    If you are new to the game probably you are facing people better than you. Please tell the difference between something being imbalanced and having poor skills. Not trying to be mean btw.
    It is imbalanced to face enemies that are obviously not in the ranks they should be cause they want easier games

    @ChesterTheMolester
    Yeah totally misread that, blame alcohol :(
  • Well based upon the time and perhaps region you probably got matched up because there wasn't anyone else really on.

  • This is a really old screenshot from when i started playing.
    The Matchmaking has always had its issues.

  • @Tsulan said:
    This is a really old screenshot from when i started playing.
    The Matchmaking has always had its issues.


    I remember the days with the pallet vacuum, broken exhaustion... I miss those days. (Not really lol)

    Sorry you faced those tryhards back then it must've sucked.

  • @reggie991 said:
    This matchmaking is for #########. I am a relatively new player constantly getting matched up against highly skilled survivors. Like a level 4 killer agaimst 3 or 4 at a time with all 4 purple level 3 perks.

    My god that is horrible. Hopefully they fix it soon for you.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    This is a really old screenshot from when i started playing.
    The Matchmaking has always had its issues.


    I remember the days with the pallet vacuum, broken exhaustion... I miss those days. (Not really lol)

    Sorry you faced those tryhards back then it must've sucked.

    Yeah, those times...
    Darkest moonlight offering was a real curse back then.
    Thankfully the game improved since then.

  • @reggie991 said:
    This matchmaking is for #########. I am a relatively new player constantly getting matched up against highly skilled survivors. Like a level 4 killer agaimst 3 or 4 at a time with all 4 purple level 3 perks.

    Its called SWF (survive with friends), it completely breaks matchmaking

  • ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````> @Tsulan said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    This is a really old screenshot from when i started playing.
    The Matchmaking has always had its issues.


    I remember the days with the pallet vacuum, broken exhaustion... I miss those days. (Not really lol)

    Sorry you faced those tryhards back then it must've sucked.

    Yeah, those times...
    Darkest moonlight offering was a real curse back then.
    Thankfully the game improved since then.

    Yeah, I'm thankful.