Can we talk about Infinite Evil Within 3?

Im kinda 50/50 on Infinite Tier 3 but what I hate about it is that it takes longer but with another addon it makes it slightly longer. Could it be made to decrease myers speed and lunge? :Thinking:

Comments

  • If he's getting that, then your team dun goof'd, and they probably need to

    It doesn't take as long as tuft + tombstone, but it does take some serious time, someones not paying attention.

  • I understand the struggle but it's also the only add-on in the entire game that allows you to instantly kill people without any prerequisites, it taking a long time is a necessary...evil ;)

  • I mean Myers so rarely attempt it (or they're attempting it and failing) that it doesn't really matter, IMO. I've probably only seen three Myers, including myself, successfully kill 3 or 4 people using either instakill add on in my 2k+ hours of playtime.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I mean Myers so rarely attempt it (or they're attempting it and failing) that it doesn't really matter, IMO. I've probably only seen three Myers, including myself, successfully kill 3 or 4 people using either instakill add on in my 2k+ hours of playtime.

    My buddy Mains Myers and Trapper and went on a spree of using Tombstone and the piece to annihilate everyone. He didn't do as well as he wanted because people DC'd a lot. But me personally I have only ever run into a Tombstone Myers once, it was very unexpected lol

  • Just deal with it, same way killers deal with instaheals... Oh wait!
  • @Vietfox said:
    Just deal with it, same way killers deal with instaheals... Oh wait!

    omg you just said the word now killers will come here to say nerf instaheals

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Just deal with it, same way killers deal with instaheals... Oh wait!

    omg you just said the word now killers will come here to say nerf instaheals

    We are all doomed!

  • He's talking about infinite tier 3 not tombstone.

    IMO infinite tier 3 needs some other drawback. It's really lame that you get unlimited one shot. People saying "oh it takes a while to build up" not really. It's like mildly longer, and once you have it that's it.

    Remove the faster vault from tier 3 and make it increase his TR by 10m (when using inf tier 3, not from base Myers). Maybe also increase the amount he needs to earn.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Just deal with it, same way killers deal with instaheals... Oh wait!

    omg you just said the word now killers will come here to say nerf instaheals

    Unacceptable I demand BHVR heals Instanerfs!