No Mither Tier 1 Rank 20 -> 1 Challenge
Finally the Challenge is over! Played from Rank 20 -> 1 by using only no mither tier 1, no other perks or items. All done Solo!
Screenshot from the final match https://imgur.com/a/QIl2mL3
You can find the VODs here https://www.twitch.tv/pzyber/videos?filter=archives&sort=time 9 different parts. There were some funny moments like this https://www.twitch.tv/pzyber/clip/BlushingCheerfulDadDancingBanana
Was killed 52 times and escaped 89 times!
Any of you that have done any interesting challenges or something similar?
Comments
Well played.
Thank you
Thank you
Freddy without using power Kappa
Would be fun to do perkless freddy.
I like to play him normally, but would definetely be a challenge without perks on him.
This man is everything I aspire and strive to be.
Bless you, my champion.
Thank you so much for those words
Now try OoO with no mither and take a non-stealth skin
Actually I thought about object first, but it's both good and bad. It gives away too much information like what killer it is and where he is. I think it's more difficult without knowing this tbh. Like a pig that sneaks up upon you and dash attack you is really dangerous when you are one shot.
Funny fact is that wraith was the most difficult one to go against. If I were a bit away from a pallet or window there was nothing I could do.
What killer would be the most difficult one? Would be fun to do. Would take too much time to do every single one of them xD So easy to pip as killer though even if you have a bad match.
Got a friend that played killer to rank 1 perkless and addonless but he switched between different ones.
Would be fun and challenging
Will see the upcoming season
Other than that, I have done the "victory lap" challenge, in which after every completed generator I run around the main landmark of the map some times. Lengthens the game quite a bit.
Yeah can be fun to do these kinde of challenges sometimes
I did a 2 day no pallet challenge like a half a year ago :P
That one sounds like death. :P Lol.
Now do it all as a Solo Survivor.
and people complain about killers XD
No mither, no pallets, solo? xD
That would be a real challenge haha
and I think that will always be the case from both sides (can't survive, can't kill) xD
but that's another topic
exactly. people complain for no reason about the other team because they prefer (lets go with) survivor. i play killer and survivor equally (i used to at least) so i see both sides and it seems to me that killers get bullied way more then they should be. i see more killer nerfs and survivor buffs then killer buffs and survivor nerfs. the devs are now fixing they're horrific totem spots but that should have been done a long time ago. i dont really care to be honest but i do like fairness and this game isnt the best at fairness.