There is only one hex worth taking

I am convinced that there is only one hex and tier worth the "current" trouble of rng. 
Devour Hope tier 1
Out of all the hex perks this is the only one that provides a sense of satisfaction as you bring a match to end game. Don't get me wrong, the other perks have great effects, but fall short as they notify survivors of the impending sometimes even before any use comes about. It allows you to apply pressure throughout the game without the need to monitor for rescues and encourages spreading hooks amongst survivors. But ultimately the best aspect is finishing the match with a possible mori for all; personally the hook feels like the killer couldn't be bothered to finish the job.
Is it just me or does anybody else feel the same?

Comments

  • It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

  • It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

    Or just take Thrill of the Hunt or Haunted Grounds as Trapper, put a bear trap on it and defend it, many survivors easily get baited into believing its something important, get hellbent into destroying it only to realize it was just Toth.

    Gets you quite the amount of salt too.
  • Thrill of the Hunt is where it's at. Combo your Devour Hope, NoEd and Ruin with Thrill of the Hunt. It's a nightmare.

  • Don't feel the same at all, Devour Hope is worth it all day for me on all tiers.

  • @Mochan said:
    Thrill of the Hunt is where it's at. Combo your Devour Hope, NoEd and Ruin with Thrill of the Hunt. It's a nightmare.

    Until the survivors tap the totem, you will regret taking TOTH

  • The others are good, even more so when used in combination. With regards to using a single hex, the lack of secrecy while building to the end goal is what I find most deterring. If a survivor sees my hex, so be it i can't prevent that. But if I am trying to gain the full effect (which is why I picked the perk in the first place) I much rather have one that gives no signal or clue that my hard work is about to pay off. This is even more true for me when facing intelligent survivors or swf. If I'm gonna use a hex combo though, then yes I have to agree there are better options.
  • @MyNamePete said:
    It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

    The drawback to this is that I never really run tracking perks, so I can't put much use on this. But I've ruined lives with Make Your Choice.

  • It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

    Or just take Thrill of the Hunt or Haunted Grounds as Trapper, put a bear trap on it and defend it, many survivors easily get baited into believing its something important, get hellbent into destroying it only to realize it was just Toth.

    Gets you quite the amount of salt too.
    Never thought about it. I will try that built. Thanks 
  • I like to combine Haunted Ground and NOED

  • Haunted Ground & Make Your Choice with Hag = 🤤
  • It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

    Or just take Thrill of the Hunt or Haunted Grounds as Trapper, put a bear trap on it and defend it, many survivors easily get baited into believing its something important, get hellbent into destroying it only to realize it was just Toth.

    Gets you quite the amount of salt too.
    Survivors are notified you have H:TotH when they cleanse a Dull or Hex Totem. Eventually they’ll figure out that you only have H:TotH.
    You'd think that but in reality it works. 
    Kinda like bumping a locker as LF to bait survivors out with your tantrum. 
    It sounds stupid but works 8/10 times.
  • RoKrueger said:

    It's also really satisfying when those sURviVors cleanse that fresh haunted grounds

    Or just take Thrill of the Hunt or Haunted Grounds as Trapper, put a bear trap on it and defend it, many survivors easily get baited into believing its something important, get hellbent into destroying it only to realize it was just Toth.

    Gets you quite the amount of salt too.
    Never thought about it. I will try that built. Thanks 
    Use the bloody coil and bloodhound to make it 10x harder to clean it. The endgame chat is priceless.
  • @Mochan said:
    Thrill of the Hunt is where it's at. Combo your Devour Hope, NoEd and Ruin with Thrill of the Hunt. It's a nightmare.

    lol nightmare for killer

  • Meh 3rd seal is the best don’t be jelly lol