Lightborn is Mandatory
Lately I've been running Lightborn full-time even if I see no flashlights in the lobby, and it's come into play every single game. The lobbies with no flashlights will have flashbangs because Background Player makes saves so braindead easy. I shouldn't have to run this would-be niche perk 24/7 to avoid unhookable situations.
Comments
Background player is a very healthy perk! Simply don't let the survivor die in the open or on a pallet (something they can control very easily) and then locate the survivor on a super fast killer because if it's m1 killer they just bait you away into power struggle play :D
I’m sorry 😢
On the bright side, at least they didn’t butcher her.
If you want to avenger her anyways, I suggest playing SM Myers with Franklins’ and camp items while you’re hidden. It’s a nice way yo scare the crap out of survivors because they don’t expect you to protect the item and they almost always go back for it.
yeah the current background player make flashligh, bangs, and pallet save a bit easy. They should've just gave the speed to the survivor getting unhook for anti tunnel protection like the community was suggesting
Sarcasm?
(This forum is too full of special people that make claims like this without blatant "/s" indicator seem serious)
I wouldn't say Lightborn has to be mandatory but the existence of Background Player does encourage "unwinnable scenarios" like pallet save, going down in an open area for easy flashlight saves etc. It's just like how Call of Brine+ Overcharge/SM encouraged the gen kick gen protector playstyle.
Franklin is always good fun.
Survivors never expect you to stand in a corner next to a gen 😁