do you want fnaf to ever come to dbd

this is to help the devs get a general percentage

Comments

  • i hope you know at least what kind of fans im talking about

  • fnaf can come later tbh

    I feel like there’s more IPs that should be in dbd and then we get a fnaf chapter later

  • @D0NN1ED4RK0 said:

    fnaf can come later tbh

    I feel like there’s more IPs that should be in dbd and then we get a fnaf chapter later

    makes sense but i mean eventually coming to dbd not like as the next chapter

  • I don't especially care. Though if I had the choice of it ever being in the game or not, I'd say sure, why not?

  • Mm.. not a huge fan. I’d be okay if the franchise never came to DBD.

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    this is to help the devs get a general percentage

    I don't really see what kind of killer they could do with it. It seems like it would just be a midrange-attack or teleport-killer, maybe summoning. In the end nothing new besides the design I think.

  • FNAF is just a static game for kids appreciating the jump-scares. DbD isn't the Backdoors.

  • I like the FNAF games. I wouldn't mind a FNAF chapter, but I am not sold on it.

    The gameplay loop is pretty good and builds the tension up very well, but the release of that tension and suspense results in a mediocre jumpscare. It is the kind of thing that scares children. And I think it is telling that lot of children love the game. Half my nieces and nephews love these games and only a couple of them are older than 12 now.

    When I think about it, I don't see much harm in letting my niece play FNAF, or watch it on youtube. But I would absolutely not approve of her watching or playing Resident Evil games, or watching Alien. The fact that I am fine with FNAF however, I think is kinda telling.

    I think that is really the biggest issue with it. It doesn't fit the game because at the end of the day it is perceived as childish, regardless of whether it is a good series or not.

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/410432/do-you-want-fnaf-to-ever-come-to-dbd

    I don't really see what kind of killer they could do with it. It seems like it would just be a midrange-attack or teleport-killer, maybe summoning. In the end nothing new besides the design I think.

    fair but id still enjoy having it

    @ExcelSword said:

    I like the FNAF games. I wouldn't mind a FNAF chapter, but I am not sold on it.

    The gameplay loop is pretty good and builds the tension up very well, but the release of that tension and suspense results in a mediocre jumpscare. It is the kind of thing that scares children. And I think it is telling that lot of children love the game. Half my nieces and nephews love these games and only a couple of them are older than 12 now.

    When I think about it, I don't see much harm in letting my niece play FNAF, or watch it on youtube. But I would absolutely not approve of her watching or playing Resident Evil games, or watching Alien. The fact that I am fine with FNAF however, I think is kinda telling.

    I think that is really the biggest issue with it. It doesn't fit the game because at the end of the day it is perceived as childish, regardless of whether it is a good series or not.

    i see what you mean and im glad your family likes the game series

    @n000b51 said:

    FNAF is just a static game for kids appreciating the jump-scares. DbD isn't the Backdoors.

    the jumpscares could be part of the power

  • Well, there is already a purple fancy clown in DbD, a big pink rabbit & a nasty bear. Why you really need to add some animatronics in this game ? Jumpscares don't suit very well on DbD (I mean, at least after the first time you was afraid by…) in the time.
    In the 'Poppy wants to play' game, you also have some fearful giant flashy horrors but I just hope they will never be added as killers into DbD…

  • @n000b51 said:

    Well, there is already a purple fancy clown in DbD, a big pink rabbit & a nasty bear. Why you really need to add some animatronics in this game ? Jumpscares don't suit very well on DbD (I mean, at least after the first time you was afraid by…) in the time.
    In the 'Poppy wants to play' game, you also have some fearful giant flashy horrors but I just hope they will never be added as killers into DbD…

    i get it but i still think itd be fun to add them and maybe there could also be skins for ppl too