when we getting to avatars

when we getting to avatars for this site?

Comments

  • You don't like the scaredy cat perk?

  • I think they hit the limit sadly. I remember when they temporarily pause adding new avatars after All-Kill, think they took away some of the more underused perk icons iirc to add character icons after Yun-Jin and Trickster.

  • @Mr_K said:

    You don't like the scaredy cat perk?

    no that's not really it I like it but wanted a change and wanted a tif avatar.

    @glitchboi said:

    I think they hit the limit sadly. I remember when they temporarily pause adding new avatars after All-Kill, think they took away some of the more underused perk icons iirc to add character icons after Yun-Jin and Trickster.

    that sucks oh well thanks.

  • not me thinking for a second that it would be kinda cool to have avatar themend skins in dbd….

  • I want my Alan Wake icon