Make Disconnect Bots Optional
They are a Killer-Sided tool that does nothing for Survivors. All they do is help Killer with Adept or stop people from Disconnecting for Hatch. Just let Killer play with Bots.
They are a Killer-Sided tool that does nothing for Survivors. All they do is help Killer with Adept or stop people from Disconnecting for Hatch. Just let Killer play with Bots.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How would they make it optional? I wouldn't mind it, but I don't see it happening.
Exactly I made a post about this a few days ago.
what's the problem with killers getting adept or survivor not getting hatches through extremely unsportsmanlike way which is literally against rules lmao.
Not to mention the fact they actually are pretty efficient thanks to wallhack and pretty determined for reparing.
Those bots are more useful than if that person stayed in the match anyways