Old Movement And Graphic Packs from BHVR?
Can/Should BHVR make a official download pack to install old movement/ graphics/ atmospheric backgrounds (green auto haven/ yellow cold wind)? We have the ability to download and install custom perk icons into the game without getting banned by anti cheat? Maybe this could be installed into the game files? People would probably pay for this if the devs lack an “incentive”
Comments
That'd be really cool but I doubt it's either practical or wanted by BHVR unfortunately.
I'm not sure they can do that for movements because the difference is not just visual.
For textures, I'd really like that. It could even be a nostalgia game mode in which they bring back the old visuals of a realm and switch that realm every 2 weeks. I'd play that.
Would be kind of cool, similar to Minecraft's Programmer Art. Being able to check out the roots of DBD or stroll through memory lane as an in-game option would be sick and you bet I'll be playing on old MacMillan.
No.