Just few more hours before heavy grind beggins again :-(
RIP 400% BP bonus soon.
Will feel terrible and super slow after such nice bonus. Will be hard to adjust :D
RIP 400% BP bonus soon.
Will feel terrible and super slow after such nice bonus. Will be hard to adjust :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bonus bp will be missed forsure, what won’t be missed is all the red trails of blood that were mistaken as scratch marks playing killer…
Yeah I'm sad… The BP boost was the only thing making playing survivor bearable…
It will indeed feel weird playing with a result of averagely 25k bp again. But it doesn't matter to me, I have almost achieved my goal already: to get every character to P3. There's only 9 characters remaining, and I think it will go down to 7 by the time the event ends.
All events like these show me is that bloodpoints need to be buffed across the board. At least they do for survivor. I like going into games and not feeling like I am wasting my time.
I agree. Survivor BP is abysmal, especially since they nerfed prove thyself with the removal of the BP bonus. Even when you had a ######### round, you still could max out objective BP and feel a bit less sad about the bad game.
Being still new....in feel ya. I finally got a lot of killers and survivors prestiged and playable. I am going to miss this a lot.... However it will be nice to feel like I don't have to play all the time and just kind of get in there and enjoy
Bye 400% in 4 min :-(