Buffing The Singularity?

Singu main, although I play both sides equally, meanwhile I want to get to the point for this one, without any introduction, so let's get started.


Number of EMPs

I have no clue why nobody is talking about this

Tbh when I see survivors picking up an EMP, disabling a camera and then right away grab another one is quite ridiculous, not only is it annoying if you are the one playing as the singularity - but even I feel bad for singularity whenever I pick up 3 EMPs in less than 20 seconds because boxes do the thing by themselves.

I know that you can just remove the camera and place a new one but if it's on the other side of the map that's literally pain to go across the map just for your camera to be disabled AGAIN because EMPs are everywhere.

I feel like that should either get a nerf or a QOL change, just because EMPs can be made infinitely + they only take 100 seconds to make.

So, here are some of my ideas:

  1. Number of EMPs and boxes don't change, but Singularity gains aura on all of the boxes. It can "damage" the boxes and it halfs the progress of the production, e.g if a box is 80% made, singu damages the box and it's now at 40%, just an idea but a cool one, because EMPs are kinda op if they spawn passively and infinitely
  2. I can't remember how many boxes there are, but let's say there are 5. Each box can only produce up to 3 EMPs, therefore, you can have up to only 15 EMPs per match and now survivors cannot just infinitely disable cameras because an EMP is around the corner, but now they will have to think wisely before actually using one and whether getting one is worth the time.
  3. Everything stays the same, but survivors cannot speed up the progress of the production, this will make them actually focus on gens (finally for this one time xD).

I don't know if any of these ideas are well-thought, but let me know what you guys think, I am always open to hear your opinions.

Comments

  • I'd rather have it so that emps only print to like 90% and survivors have to finish it. That way when every pod on the map is disabled I know they at least had to sink a little time into it. And they only begin printing a new one when the previous one is used.

  • I would personally maybe reduce how much the EMP can disable at a time.

    It is kind of silly that you can slip stream someone, and then with 1 emp they remove the slip stream from themselves, their teammate, and also disable your camera as a final insult.