Self Care should have a token system.

I really feel like this perk should have a limitation of 1/2 tokens per match even as it is right now, not just with possible buff.

Comments

  • As a killer main, I say this idea is just terrible. Just no, please.

  • @akbays35 said:
    I really feel like this perk should have a limitation of 1/2 tokens per match even as it is right now, not just with possible buff.

    as a 75% killer main, I disagree, I say just make the perk how it was before, the increase in healing speed, but not as it is now, you heal 40%/45%/50% faster, botany knowledge does not effect this perk, sound good?

  • @Poweas said:
    No.

    both of our ideas are terrible, as in me and the OPs

  • I wouldn't mind 4 or 5 limitation to it honestly.

    I mean how many times to you heal more than 4 or 5 times anyways? Not often.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I wouldn't mind 4 or 5 limitation to it honestly.

    I mean how many times to you heal more than 4 or 5 times anyways? Not often.

    -Cough- We're Gonna Farm Forever -Cough cough-

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I wouldn't mind 4 or 5 limitation to it honestly.

    I mean how many times to you heal more than 4 or 5 times anyways? Not often.

    If you assume that it's ok to impose an artifical limit of 4 or 5 because (according to you) nobody heals more often than 4 or 5 times, then I could ask you as well: Why do we need a limit that nobody is going to reach anyway? Doesn't make much sense. If you're creating a limitation, it needs to be set to a lower value to have an impact on the game and to make sense.

    Also, don't forget the implications of turning the knobs of Self-Care. If survivors can not heal (or do not consider it viable anymore), they will prioritize repairing generators. Which will lead to the good old "GEN RUSH" meme.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I wouldn't mind 4 or 5 limitation to it honestly.

    I mean how many times to you heal more than 4 or 5 times anyways? Not often.

    honestly, I have healed almost 7 times in a lot of matches before, my first legion match is an example, I healed a good 6-7 times

  • @Pizzaman said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I wouldn't mind 4 or 5 limitation to it honestly.

    I mean how many times to you heal more than 4 or 5 times anyways? Not often.

    If you assume that it's ok to impose an artifical limit of 4 or 5 because (according to you) nobody heals more often than 4 or 5 times, then I could ask you as well: Why do we need a limit that nobody is going to reach anyway? Doesn't make much sense. If you're creating a limitation, it needs to be set to a lower value to have an impact on the game and to make sense.

    Also, don't forget the implications of turning the knobs of Self-Care. If survivors can not heal (or do not consider it viable anymore), they will prioritize repairing generators. Which will lead to the good old "GEN RUSH" meme.

    That's kind of what's happened here, survivors aren't healing they are just doing gens. It's mostly due to tunneling btw. There's no point in healing if you can never get away or get an opportunity. I just think putting a limit on a power is the only way they can reasonably buff it and would put it in line more with Pharmacy and Adrenaline as the other healing perks.

  • Self Care should just stay the way it is.