Thank you devs
For removing depipping. Now I won't have to be frustrated when I'm 1 pip away from the next Iri grade a lose them all because of bad matches due to dc's or teammates offing themselves.
For removing depipping. Now I won't have to be frustrated when I'm 1 pip away from the next Iri grade a lose them all because of bad matches due to dc's or teammates offing themselves.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or tunneling, or anything due to the adventures of SoloQ etc. So they're finally removing depipping? Bout time. Especially since it's 60% kill rate. If they expect survivors to die more, survivors shouldn't be punished for what developers expect to happen. The unbroken Iri requirements are ridiculous, too. And we need more BP balance.
Fattest W in dbd history yes
Honestly the biggest W move. Im so happy not to lose the depip, Im solo q so i often get the worst teammates and matches
Honestly it may be biggest help for soloq, just for feeling but still.