Survivors leaving no scratchmarks without perks to do so
Have been watching survivors run around in multiple games without leaving scratchmarks even thought they are using no perks to do so.
Have been watching survivors run around in multiple games without leaving scratchmarks even thought they are using no perks to do so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Without any recording or screenshots it's difficult to know what exactly happened.
There are plenty of perks that can suppress scratch marks. Are you sure that nobody in your matches brought any of the following perks?
Note, the above perks also have other effects (for example, suppressing pools of blood, grunts of pain etc) but I only listed the part concering scratch marks.
Yeah I double checked all the perks they brought because I wanted to know what was being used.
Scratch marks have been so bad lately
I have been noticing this also. None of the perks that would suppress or make them go away faster were in use. They need to look at scratch marks. It alao shouldn't be so close together as they are and upcthe walls and lockers imo.
Noticed this as well, PS4 and PC/Steam.
Scratch marks seem less on some maps now.
Hello, can we get more information? Screenshots of end game screens with loadouts, any videos of it occurring, etc? Thank you!
As a console player I can't record videos but here's a x post talking about it. This is not my post maybe take a look at this and check this out please.
https://x.com/KillaWhale72/status/1792609381546401986?t=VKWBzZ6r9OZJUwO5d3LFDw&s=09
https://x.com/KillaWhale72/status/1793654159914532996
It seems like sometimes survivors are creating scratchmarks behind themselves instead of directly on top of themselves
Why hasn't this been fixed yet? I am experiencing this too, scratchmarks disappearing entirely and they have no perks that do this.