Who takes the #3 spot for killer currently?

With the past few updates and chapter releases, there has been new contestants for the top 3 spot for killer as far as tier list goes. We can all agree on Nurse being #1 and Blight being #2, but I’m curious as to who people consider #3 in the current game and its state. Let me know who you feel deserves the #3 spot if I didn’t include them in the polls or why you voted for who you did! <3

Comments

  • I'm think probably Billy just for his huge potential and skill ceiling. In right hands he is insane, but not op.

  • @fussy said:

    I'm think probably Billy just for his huge potential and skill ceiling. In right hands he is insane, but not op.

    Omg you’re so right how could I forget him imma edit it rq

    +

    damn I can’t edit the poll :(

  • @concubined said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3683474#Comment_3683474

    Omg you’re so right how could I forget him imma edit it rq

    +

    damn I can edit the poll :(

    It's okay, let's my comment be your poll's vote for Billy :3

    I don't think many people will agree with it anyway

  • Yeah I vote Billy with the overbuff.

  • I had a hard time making a decision because Billy had become so much stronger, but I thought that Spirit, whose strength exceeds the realm of a simple M1, was still barely above him. Another good thing about her is that she is not easily influenced by the map.

  • I think it's still Spirit she still absolutely dominates chases with a good headset.

    For me it's

    3. Spirit

    4. Artist

    5. Plague/Billy

    I actually think Chucky goes down a decent bit in the tier list with the 180 nerf, still A tier but I don't think they're even in the discussion for top 5 personally and Wesker is too fair atm to be top 5.

  • Spirit in right hands and good headset.

    Now #4 is something that worth debating for. Billy / Wesker could compete for that one.

  • @concubined said:

    With the past few updates and chapter releases, there has been new contestants for the top 3 spot for killer as far as tier list goes. We can all agree on Nurse being #1 and Blight being #2, but I’m curious as to who people consider #3 in the current game and its state. Let me know who you feel deserves the #3 spot if I didn’t include them in the polls or why you voted for who you did! <3

    After taking the time to learn Spirit, with a good headset, and using mouse and keyboard, I win more than 50% of the time. It honestly feels like I'm cheating when I play her sometimes.

  • Chucky was already in my top 3 upon release. But this PTB is making him even better, so likely hes top 2, behind Nurse and passing Blight (Blight got gutted)

  • with blight recent nerfs you could actually make an argument that billy is number 2 and blight is number 3.

  • Billy is easily #2 with blight being #3 once double iri combo nerf drops