Is leaving game through hook an equivalent of dc'ing or no?
Title, don't really have anything I can think of to expand this question.
Title, don't really have anything I can think of to expand this question.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can report for unsportsmanlike behavior and rate the game but it generally won't do any thing but give the devs another stat to look at but doing it adds to the data overall so I say ya report them if it makes you feel better, and to give Bhvr credit I did report a cheater last week and a notification popped up on my screen saying they took action 2 days later.
Philosophically, yes, maybe it's even worse now with bots, but technically, no, it is different in BHVR's eyes.
What's the point of suiciding at all, like who cares if all survivors got free chance of leaving at level 1? we are already in "no camp no tunnel" era so at this point give em free chance no penalty.