How do we feel about adding a feature that allows you to turn offerings/addons into BP?

I think we're all tired of having millions of brown offerings and addons, so how about adding a feature that allows you to turn addons and offerings into bloodpoints? I think it'd be nice, because god knows that after the first couple of levels on a character I'm not using any of those brown offerings ever again. They're entirely pointless and collect dust on every single one of my characters.

So, thoughts?

Comments

  • I think it could be nice although I imagine it would give you less bp than it cost

  • I think the point of so many brown addons is that it drains your BP, so you have to keep playing the game. But I also see how people would get annoyed by that. What if there was a lottery system where you sacrifice 2 addons of one color, and then get to choose 1 of 3 random addons one color higher? That way you put those addons to some use without messing with the bloodpoint system?

  • @Samatrain said:

    I think it could be nice although I imagine it would give you less bp than it cost

    Which would be fine, they don't present any value.

  • @FuzzyKoala said:

    I think the point of so many brown addons is that it drains your BP, so you have to keep playing the game. But I also see how people would get annoyed by that. What if there was a lottery system where you sacrifice 2 addons of one color, and then get to choose 1 of 3 random addons one color higher? That way you put those addons to some use without messing with the bloodpoint system?

    Idk I personally don't see an issue with just being able to turn them into bps.