Still terrible
Couldn't tell you how long it's been since I've been here. Games still garbage and worst every time I pick it up. Play Mario or some thing instead.
Couldn't tell you how long it's been since I've been here. Games still garbage and worst every time I pick it up. Play Mario or some thing instead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guess we will see you in a few years to hear this opinion again.
They want the game to be EZ mode for killers.
Easy no, not at all. I play both and I'm damn good. Games in a terrible position and unless you're bottom of the list, potato in a corner just vibing then you know this.