Do you guys think its time to revert these nerfs? (4.7.0)

image.png

Btw this was almost 3 Years ago! (5th May 2021)

Comments

  • Absolutely!

    the new anti gen mechanic pretty much makes it impossible to do forever Freddy

  • Honestly, when it comes to Freddy, I don't think these are his biggest problems. Not being slowed while placing would be a nice change, but I don't really think anything else here would really help him?

    He needs a lot more than just reverting these.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Honestly, when it comes to Freddy, I don't think these are his biggest problems. Not being slowed while placing would be a nice change, but I don't really think anything else here would really help him?

    He needs a lot more than just reverting these.

    the biggest change in that nerfed him to the ground is nerf to thantophobia to not work with healing and his swing chains/jump rope add-on's not applying 4% & 2% penalty towards healing/repair actions.

    so if he did get reverted, add-on wise, he'd be substantially stronger.

  • I mean do these make him better? Sure, I’m down for that.

    Would he still be extremely boring though? Yeah

  • The reason why they reduced his movement speed when placing a Snare and the amount of Snares he has, is because he was like how Skull Merchant is now. You get a Survivor in a loop that they're essentially trapped at without giving you a hot for free, and they would spam it with all 8 Snares or as many as it took before the hit was achieved.

    Skull Merchant is ironically just like that with her new changes. So it begs the question why is Freddy not still like that?

  • Shure, but I don‘t think reverting them will change much.

  • Need a complete rework he’s a joke. They gutted him and gave him no compensation after killing all of the add ons that made him good.