Strength in Shadows healing progress not always displayed
Minor visual bug. As the title says; healed myself repeatedly with the perk, and the progress of the heal did not show. Stopping and restarting the heal didn't fix it. To be clear: I still got the heal, the bar just didn't fill up at all.
Edit: it showed up in other games... It bugged out while on Dead Dawg Saloon, but not Coldwind.
(playing on PC, Steam)
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Happened to me too, I managed to get a video of it happening
https://youtu.be/AKqGUdg9Rv8Updating to say this bug is still in the game.
Just got out of a match on Shelter Woods as Sable. It happened exactly the same as the video above.
PS5
This is happening to me.
I've included my logs with the most recent game where it happened to me, if it should help:
DeadByDaylight.logHow is still bug still a thing after more than 3 months…
I'm shocked too
Yup, I have been trying to figure out the correlation.
Just had the same thing happen twice, but then not the third match. Very confused what triggers it.
"Last updated March 2024" and its cropping up again?? oof. I can't recall SiS being changed recently. Wonder what bugged it out now?
This exact bug is back yet again