From the event trailer...
What's your favorite outfit?
I like the oni and Mikaela ones. The blood theme just fits them best, especially considering onis power revolves around it
What's your favorite outfit?
I like the oni and Mikaela ones. The blood theme just fits them best, especially considering onis power revolves around it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably Ace's.
The rest are cool but Ace's is the best IMO.
I'll also add knights helmet that's coming with the collection looks pretty good
Im sorry shes just so mother
Least horny forums user:
While she is the prettiest killer, I meant mother in the sense that she is our mother and we all listen and look up too
My favorites are the Blood Magic outfit for Mikaela (which looks sooo cool!) and the Doctor’s Blood Shock costume. I can’t wait for them to come out. 🎶🩸🎶
As long as I'm not the only one who likes Mikaela's
I really like elodies. Especially her hair. They finally did her justice there. But what kinda rubs me the wrong way is that majority of them are sets in the store so like.....they really want our money. But good thing i dont play any of them so my money is well saved. But hope everyone else enjoys it.