Freddy rework

So what are people's ideas of how they are going rework freddy

Comments

  • A quick search here or on the sub should answer your question. I'm just slightly annoyed that we've heard no news on a Freddy update in over a year now while the Pig, who I love BTW and am glad she got it, got a buff before him. As someone who's mained Freddy every since he came out, I know he's unfun to play against and sometimes to play as, but once you get him down, he's super enjoyable. They just need to tweak his numbers. Maybe make it so you've got to be further away from an asleep survivor before the wallhacks kick in BUT make it so the "Z" block is part of his base kit. Just spitballing.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:
    A quick search here or on the sub should answer your question. I'm just slightly annoyed that we've heard no news on a Freddy update in over a year now while the Pig, who I love BTW and am glad she got it, got a buff before him. As someone who's mained Freddy every since he came out, I know he's unfun to play against and sometimes to play as, but once you get him down, he's super enjoyable. They just need to tweak his numbers. Maybe make it so you've got to be further away from an asleep survivor before the wallhacks kick in BUT make it so the "Z" block is part of his base kit. Just spitballing.

    One of the developers, MacClean I think is his name, recently hosted a twitch stream. He spoke a little about the Freddy rework and stated that they are actively working on it. It's not something that they can easily do. It requires a lot of time on top of the fact that they must keep up with everything else in the game. And let's be real, they can't afford to screw up his rework. That would be detrimental.

  • I have a feeling that Freddy is in a very similar situation as Tachanka from Rainbow Six Siege, where he has become such a meme within the community that the dev's delay giving him a rework as to maintain his meme status.

  • @AlphaJackson said:
    I have a feeling that Freddy is in a very similar situation as Tachanka from Rainbow Six Siege, where he has become such a meme within the community that the dev's delay giving him a rework as to maintain his meme status.

    The bastard will always be a meme.

  • Freddy doesn't need a rework. I'm lethal with him.

    I don't see a real problem in his design.

    They simple need to either let his blocks stack, shave a second off the blocks and leave them alone.. OR

    OR

    Make self care or healing not wake you up. (other person or gen only)

    ANd that works.