100% Queue Bonus playing hard to get
I boot up DbD and play the role with the queue bonus.
After the match, the 100% bonus is no longer next to the ready button. It changed to the other role, so I switch roles. After that match in the new role, the 100% bonus has switched again. Been happening all day.
Oh, but if I stay on the same role and just wait for the bonus to come back around... it doesn't.
I have to CONSTANTLY change roles back and forth to chase the queue bonus!
What's happening??
Comments
I hate when this happens. I've said before that they need to make it so it locks in once the lobby has closed up and the game is about to start. So even if it switches, you still get your points
I don't believe queue bonus is working as intended at all.
If you queue up while having the bonus, it will give you the bonus even if it switches to the other role in the background.
That must be a recent change because it was never like that in the past for me??