I Like The New Map
There are a lot of pallets, but a lot of the pallets are really weak and can be mindgamed from both sides, which I really enjoy.
Holding W can be done but against many Killer powers and from how decently open it is, it can be hard to do effectively sometimes.
I also love the way it looks, and building upon existing characters by having Sable (and the town for the map) being based on Mikaela is really nice.
Though as a Demo main, it would be nice to see the bushes have the collision cleaned up a bit since there are many times where I hit it when I shouldnt. I dont remember this being an issue on the PTB but it is definitely an issue on Live Servers.
Comments
I'm not too keen on the weird shape of it, but it's definitely the better cousin of Garden of Joy.
I love the new map. Really cool aesthetic.
I L💜VE Greenville Square❣️
It looks amazing!
Devs did such spectacular work designing this map🫶🏽
I can confirm you get a lot of any means necessary value on this map since killers will be less inclined to break unsafe pallets