I think we should rephrase it "W to the same injured survivor"
Can we stop saying "tunneling"?
No.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I mean, imagine playing Legion against 4 Megs. Then you'd always be "W-ing to the same injured survivor".
i agree, also camping should be called ´´looking for my glasses that i lost next to the hook for 30 seconds´´
I mean we can just use the coded language some killers use and just call it "killer/survivor interaction".
@[Deleted User] said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/407545/can-we-stop-saying-tunnelingSo we should make it more complicated to express what we want to say?I mean if you can come up with a single word that replaces tunneling, sure. But im not replacing it with a full sentence.
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/407545/can-we-stop-saying-tunneling
So we should make it more complicated to express what we want to say?
I mean if you can come up with a single word that replaces tunneling, sure. But im not replacing it with a full sentence.
Not because its convenient, but because its funny.
There are a few alternatives:
1. "Stanning the Survivor"
2. "Obsessive Fan Tech"
3. "The eternal quest to remove the dirt from an unhooked survivor's clothes"
4. "I will make you feel special!"
5. "My Only Fan"
6. "1v1 Tech"
@RFSa09 said:i agree, also camping should be called ´´looking for my glasses that i lost next to the hook for 30 seconds´´
@RFSa09 said:
Decent! I'll also offer some ideas:
1. "Keeping good company"
2. "Your eyes are just so beautiful!"
3. "Protecting you from the other toxic survivors"
4. "Fishing Tech"
5. "Therapy Session"
6. "The English art of queueing and waiting patiently whilst mumbling profanities just out of earshot"
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we stop saying "tunneling"?
No.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I mean, imagine playing Legion against 4 Megs. Then you'd always be "W-ing to the same injured survivor".
i agree, also camping should be called ´´looking for my glasses that i lost next to the hook for 30 seconds´´
I mean we can just use the coded language some killers use and just call it "killer/survivor interaction".
Not because its convenient, but because its funny.
There are a few alternatives:
1. "Stanning the Survivor"
2. "Obsessive Fan Tech"
3. "The eternal quest to remove the dirt from an unhooked survivor's clothes"
4. "I will make you feel special!"
5. "My Only Fan"
6. "1v1 Tech"
Decent! I'll also offer some ideas:
1. "Keeping good company"
2. "Your eyes are just so beautiful!"
3. "Protecting you from the other toxic survivors"
4. "Fishing Tech"
5. "Therapy Session"
6. "The English art of queueing and waiting patiently whilst mumbling profanities just out of earshot"