Taking a break and putting my blade down for sometime.
Has anyone ever felt burned out from the stupid Survivors that does not want to leave as the EXIT is open? this is really annoying and it went too far on the Winter Blood Rush event. Also, maybe it is just me, but I may hang up my progress and take a real long break, hence I really dislike having my time being taken from that. Above all, see you later people of the Fog, I wish you all well and to the trolling Survivors, to get good is one thing for me, but to steal someone else's time by abusing the game mechanic is not "get good" it is low and idiotic.
Comments
i am feeling the same for killers and survivors.
Both are toxic pieces of tryhards which do not know the word fun.
But hey, the game encourages them to be #########, so thats alright.
Decided to give the game another go (since I only sometimes play events now) and I had 3 killer dailies. First match was a Hillbilly match and 3 people disconnected once downed. Second match was Wraith and 3 people disconnected 1 when they missed their DS the other 2 once downed (the last player being a good sport was still trying his best to do gens so I let him farm). Third match was Nurse (mind you I play PS4) and after I got my first hook he instantly DCed followed by one who DCed as soon as they were downed and the other two once they realized 2 people DCed.
To sum it up THIS is the main reason why I have mostly stopped playing and why the Console ban system cannot come soon enough.
1. If you have time to kill, they will stand there like idiots for awhile. Make it more enjoyable and time them. Last time I got destroyed by a SWF group I went cloak as wraith and hid in a corner. They waited for, no joke, 10 minutes. I saw them just hovering around that gate from far away.
2. They come looking for you. I have actually killed people with this method. Abusing their hubris is quite comical.
Nothing wrong with recognizing when you have had enough and need to take a break. I have taken breaks off this game from time to time. I have a large library of games so giving it a month or so before coming back to DBD is refreshing. I like what @Vietfox suggested however. Getting drunk and then playing this game is alot of fun.