killer duo preference

just because there have been multiple polls like this doesnt mean i cant do one too

Comments

  • i just put teams that do similar things or they just work well together

    examples(dredge/freddy both distort the world around you)(pig/plague pig places trap plague infects the boxes so when they get off the trap they have one health state)

    but hey id love to see more ideas and reasons why they would work so well

  • As in like for a 2v8 game mode?

  • Deathslinger/Bubba.

    It might seem like a strange killer pairing. However, what I'm thinking is, Deathslinger would spear the survivor in place then Bubba can chainsaw them down, pick them up and hang them on the hook. It's certainly matchless. Even they could have a duo mori kill of some sort. Bubba could hit them in the head with his hammer similar to his mori kill, then lets the Deathslinger finish them off like he does in his mori kill. I believe it would be perfect.

  • Legion/GhostFace, I don’t know why it would work. I just feel like they are similar enough, that they’d mesh well together.

  • @mikewelk said:

    As in like for a 2v8 game mode?

    yes

  • @PilotBob654 said:

    Deathslinger/Bubba.

    It might seem like a strange killer pairing. However, what I'm thinking is, Deathslinger would spear the survivor in place then Bubba can chainsaw them down, pick them up and hang them on the hook. It's certainly matchless. Even they could have a duo mori kill of some sort. Bubba could hit them in the head with his hammer similar to his mori kill, then lets the Deathslinger finish them off like he does in his mori kill. I believe it would be perfect.

    i already agree just from seeing the pair of names

  • @Vae83 said:

    Legion/GhostFace, I don’t know why it would work. I just feel like they are similar enough, that they’d mesh well together.

    the can both ghostface like the movies

    1 stalks them until the bar is close then calls over his friend and finishes stalking having the other start their power on them downing them instantly

  • yo @GeneralV we are dredge and freddy and that's our votes how funny is that?

  • I think deathslinger and bubba would work amazing considering the pull and pull and push type technique <3

  • Doctor + Nurse

    Thematically fitting but also diabolical because screaming survivors are easy pickings for the nurse.

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    yo @GeneralV we are dredge and freddy and that's our votes how funny is that?

    A dark dream, my friend.

  • I've always liked the idea of Plague and Oni. Do you give Plague her Corrupt Purge, or Oni his Blood Fury? Pick your poison.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Doctor + Nurse

    Thematically fitting but also diabolical because screaming survivors are easy pickings for the nurse.

    horrifying but accurate especially if the doctor has a terror radius build

    or a nightmare

    image.png

    @BlightedTrapper said:

    I've always liked the idea of Plague and Oni. Do you give Plague her Corrupt Purge, or Oni his Blood Fury? Pick your poison.

    i get it when they get infected they are injured and broken so oni gets his power but if they cleanse plague gets her power