Can we fix the trickster?
memento blades have become indispensable when playing with this killer because the launch speed is extremely low, please put base memento blades do not make us always have to use an addon for the killer to be viable
- second, the addons are in a bad state and the variety we have is little, I propose that the main event increase addons (4 addons) be reduced and their effects combined with a small reduction in 2 addons, for example, make the tequilla increase the event at 75 percent but rework infernal cables, this to give it other more useful effects, an example that I propose is that you do the following: increase the main event use sale by 5 s and reduce the cooldow after its use to 3.5 s, second I fixed the soda and autograph addons, they are literally useless, they don't give you anything to power and they went from being the best trickster addons to being the most useless addons in the game.
- your iridescent agony compilation addon needs to be reworked, so I would use this addon having a purple one that does the same thing but better.....
I propose to give it the following effect
Recharges the knives automatically when using the main event and damaging a survivor, the number of knives recovered ranges from 10 to 40 depending on the combo rating made
or also a simpler effect if you think this is complex: increases the activation window of the main event to 40 s plus during this time the trickster will not have a terror radius or lullabily
Comments
Hey don't ask for nerfs on my favorite main event duration add-ons! Only if they put the difference in base kit so you rely on them less.
Also with Memento blades, yes they could put this base kit.
Also the mentioned combo add-ons are worthless true.
They need to fix Trickster, Sadako, Freddy. Please behavior finish the reworks before moving onto the next set of killers.
People wait months and months or even years for these fixes, changes and reworks only to find out the character they paid for is still not fixed completely.
i feel bad for Sadako. pig gets her mori revert so pig can camp/patrol boxes with correct rng but sadako mori under-performs. ouch. Looks like I am pig main now.