Going to make a post every week...

To keep track of how long it takes BBQ and Chili to pop up on the Shrine.

2 Weeks so far in the New Year.

Comments

  • @Vortexas said:
    To keep track of how long it takes BBQ and Chili to pop up on the Shrine.

    2 Weeks so far in the New Year.

    Hi ranked killer on my killer list how are u?

  • It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P
  • Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P
    BBQ hasn't existed even close to three years though...
  • Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P
    BBQ hasn't existed even close to three years though...
    Oh right... Completely forgot about that.
  • Vortexas said:

    To keep track of how long it takes BBQ and Chili to pop up on the Shrine.

    2 Weeks so far in the New Year.

    You can add up the whole year 2018 and around 4 months of 2017. In total BBQ didn't appeared for over 16 months in the shrine. 
  • The point is to show the Devs there Random system doesn't work.

    I have BBQ. I am a killer main, but I know some that don't have ole leatherbelly. Doesn't matter if it's because they can't afford him, or just don't like him.

    I've only played since Christmas of 2017, and yanno what? I've seen just about every survivor perk that could be considered META show up multiple times. From "We're going to Farm forever." to "DS", and "Sprint Burst.".

    Yet Killers are getting repeatedly cucked with the utter lack of BBQ.

  • With every killer added there are more perks available. More perks equals a lower probability of any given perk being on the shrine. There are 42 teachable killer perks currently available. With only 2 killer perks available on the shrine in a given week that leaves an approximate 4.8% chance that a specific perk will show up. Roll a 20 sided die. The odds of rolling a 20 are pretty close to the odds of getting the perk you want on the shrine. For the record, even if they had a systematic way of putting the teachable perks on the shrine it would take 21 weeks to rotate through all of the killer perks.

  • It will pop up exactly 1 week after you gave up and bought Leatherface. 
  • @Vortexas christ man just stop whining and buy LF, problem solved. 
  • @Vortexas said:
    The point is to show the Devs there Random system doesn't work.

    I have BBQ. I am a killer main, but I know some that don't have ole leatherbelly. Doesn't matter if it's because they can't afford him, or just don't like him.

    I've only played since Christmas of 2017, and yanno what? I've seen just about every survivor perk that could be considered META show up multiple times. From "We're going to Farm forever." to "DS", and "Sprint Burst.".

    Yet Killers are getting repeatedly cucked with the utter lack of BBQ.

    At first I didn’t like mr face but after forcing I find him fun...

    1. I own all the Killers already and have all teachables unlocked. But thanks George for not bothering to read.

    2. I am talking in general. Okay fine Low chance of it popping up, but this long? How many times have you seen remember me up? Agitation? Enduring? Yea the "Random" factor isn't working.

  • They should make it a pool. Once a perk appears on the shrine it can't appear again until all perks have appeared. Also increase it to 6 perks 3 of each. Every perk would come every few months or so.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    They should make it a pool. Once a perk appears on the shrine it can't appear again until all perks have appeared. Also increase it to 6 perks 3 of each. Every perk would come every few months or so.

    See now that could work.

    It's just felt like for awhile now the same dozen killer perks are being recycled with nada else.

    Like I said I do not need them personally, but I have friends that are just starting that do. Even they are getting weeks often with no upgrade perks, because they already bought those off the shrine.

  • Only one reason to buy LF, that's to get insidious and ruin then just sit infront of your totem...

  • Vortexas said:
    1. I own all the Killers already and have all teachables unlocked. But thanks George for not bothering to read.

    2. I am talking in general. Okay fine Low chance of it popping up, but this long? How many times have you seen remember me up? Agitation? Enduring? Yea the "Random" factor isn't working.

    Yeah I missed that point. Still, my suggestion for those who don't own LF stands. It's not some astronomical amount.

    Plus, technically, Shrine of Secrets being random means a certain perk may never show up. With some research, I bet we could find half a dozen other perks that have not showed up ever, or once at the most. If you suspect the devs are not honest about it, Shrine is not really random and BHVR tries to make people buy LF for real money: yea, it's entirely possible. But since he's not expensive at all, I see no reason to sweat it.
  • I mean if they aren't going to have BBQ show up on the Shrine, why not remove all DLC perks unless you own the DLC.

  • Why not just make 1 post and keep updating it? Seems more conducive to your point if you have a running record of things.

  • @Vortexas said:
    I mean if they aren't going to have BBQ show up on the Shrine, why not remove all DLC perks unless you own the DLC.

    Because BBQ is a single DLC perk and it makes no sense to do what you're saying.

  • Please don't do that. It bothers people
  • @Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P

    your wrong, twice in 2017, just checked the dbd wiki

  • As mentioned above already:

    Perks that have already appeared should be removed from the cycle until all perks have appeared and the cycle is complete and starts again.

    In addition, newer(/recent) perks should not be allowed to spawn in the Shrine of Secrets to avoid possible character-purchase-related-to-perk-sales revenue.

  • @Vortexas christ man just stop whining and buy LF, problem solved. 
    The definition of a casual who promotes pay2win. Thank you
  • @Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P

    your wrong, twice in 2017, just checked the dbd wiki

    No you are wrong, it was a single time in the shrine, 2017 week 44-45 
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_of_2017#Overview
  • @Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P

    Thats not true I got BBQ from the shrine ages ago (don't own Cannibal) and it was on the shrine in October also...so that is at least twice! :p

  • I got Leatherface day one. That perk was the best money I ever spent.
    Must have earned millions of blood points from it. Really helps with the grind.
    Pay to win? Put it this way I have perks on my killers now which I wouldn't have otherwise unlocked....

    • The BBQ and Chilli DLC is only £1.99 on PS4 at the moment and you also get the awesome Franklins Demise, Knock Out and Leatherface.
  • @Vortexas said:
    The point is to show the Devs there Random system doesn't work.

    You don't know what "random" means then.

  • 4.8% of the time it appears every time!

  • @Milord said:
    It has only showed up once in the entirety of Shrine existence (close to 3 years now?). So don't bet on it. :P

    Thats not true I got BBQ from the shrine ages ago (don't own Cannibal) and it was on the shrine in October also...so that is at least twice! :p

    Yeah, October 2017. The first and only time it appeared in the shrine
  • @Vortexas said:
    To keep track of how long it takes BBQ and Chili to pop up on the Shrine.

    2 Weeks so far in the New Year.

    While doing it, do also post the current week's shrine perks.