Ash needs more cosmetics...
I know he previously had a tome cosmetic already but when will he get more? Im hoping he gets the suit cosmetic.
I know he previously had a tome cosmetic already but when will he get more? Im hoping he gets the suit cosmetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure does!
Someone mentioned this in another thread last year, and I agree, an Evil Ash as Killer w new Bruce Campbell voice lines suited for his sinister character would be so awesome!
BC would totally be down to do it, also
Could be used a legendary too, I guess, tho I prefer him as his own Killer w his own power.
I’m kinda hoping he’s the licensed guy that gets a blight cosmetic
imagine a blight infused metal hand
Some Legendary cosmetics would be good too. The Evil Dead series had some great characters!
Outside of obvious legendary outfits such as Pablo, Kelly, Ruby, Chet, Brock & Brandy, they can only really give Ash three other outfits from the Ash vs Evil Dead series which are the funeral suit from season 3 episode 3, the night out outfit from the start of season 1 episode 1 and the season 2 episode 7 varient of the asylum outfit.
I highly doubt we'll ever get any original outfits for him and anything from the movies are off-limit to the Ash we have.
Since the evil dead game floped there's a chance for more cosmetics in the future