I think the Killers should have 5 perks
I think the murderer should have 5 perks
I am not referring to a 5 maiden or pop type perk, but rather the fifth perk is exclusively used for hexes, so at least the survis have a secondary objective which is to search for the totem in all games and it would also give better use to the hexes that are screwed in the current meta
Comments
So... Free NOED on every Killer?
It would just be used to force a NOED or Devour Hope on every match, which would in turn just force the survivors to run some anti-totem perks which would be especially punishing for solo queue in which you don't know what your team is bringing.
The only situation in which a new perk slot should be added, to either side, is if it is specifically for a new type of perk made purely for that slot from the ground up.
I would prefer less perks if anything and for both sides. I actually really enjoyed the Lights Out mode in part because it removed so much of the annoying BS like full gen regression builds or Background Player etc.
Oh and as for giving killers another perk? Oh hell no, absolute madness
Nah. 4 perks are fine. No need for 5 slowdown perks.
So killers will use whatever perks they want for 4 slots which most likely one information and three anti-gen perks. And we are also gonna give them strong hex perk which means Devour, NOED or Plaything.
What about.... No?
Yeah....no.
Lets double the amount of pallets, and you get my vote.
Someone had this idea earlier this week. A lot of people complain about killers running 5 slowdown perks, which is unfortunately what a good portion of players would do.
For me, I would be able to have my (almost) perfect build; Brutal Strength, Rapid Brutality, Nowhere to Hide, Unforeseen, and then a perk that changes depending on how I'm feeling:
Unfortunately, the game is balanced around 4 perks, so adding a 5th would require a lot of balance changes.
Survivors have 16 perks, compared to the killer having 4, so the killer's perks are 4 times better to compensate. I don't even get what would be the point of an extra perk.
The killers power is the 5th perk already, there’s no need for this.