Filter for auto-bloodweb

I don't know how you guys would feel about this but I think this would be awesome Quality of Life. If BHVR could add a filter for the auto-bloodweb. For example, you set the filter to whatever you want the auto-bloodweb to prioritize such as: perks, add-ons, offerings, etc. Even a filter to go after certain rarities so that way the auto-bloodweb will prioritize what is on the filter before anything else. I'm sure it could take some coding but I think it would be awesome QOL if done. What do y'all think?

Comments

  • @johnathonmo11 said:

    I don't know how you guys would feel about this but I think this would be awesome Quality of Life. If BHVR could add a filter for the auto-bloodweb. For example, you set the filter to whatever you want the auto-bloodweb to prioritize such as: perks, add-ons, offerings, etc. Even a filter to go after certain rarities so that way the auto-bloodweb will prioritize what is on the filter before anything else. I'm sure it could take some coding but I think it would be awesome QOL if done. What do y'all think?

    I would be down for that and it’s nothing they can’t handle for sure. I also don’t want to spend a full 10 minutes from level 0 in the blood web getting to 50.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/406458/filter-for-auto-bloodweb

    I would be down for that and it’s nothing they can’t handle for sure. I also don’t want to spend a full 10 minutes from level 0 in the blood web getting to 50.

    They actually made it to where as long as you have one survivor prestige 1 then all survivors can do the auto-bloodweb. That's coming in The Unknown's patch.

  • @johnathonmo11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3660060#Comment_3660060

    They actually made it to where as long as you have one survivor prestige 1 then all survivors can do the auto-bloodweb. That's coming in The Unknown's patch.

    That’s nice and all, and I very much appreciate that feature, however, it still takes entirely too long to do the blood web.


    I wish I could take a majority of my points and just dump it into the web. Select the filter, a prioritizes, my perks and high-end add-ons and items as well as offerings