Event ended, DC rates gone wild

It's just so boring how people keep DC'ing every single game I play
I honestly wish developers consider a punishment for DC'ers
please don't hit me with " we check statistics " thingy
I know people who would literally DC half of their games since a year now. they are still playing and DC'ing.

Comments

  • @harry14141414 said:
    It's just so boring how people keep DC'ing every single game I play
    I honestly wish developers consider a punishment for DC'ers
    please don't hit me with " we check statistics " thingy
    I know people who would literally DC half of their games since a year now. they are still playing and DC'ing.

    you know they cant tell if it is a DC purposely or DC as in crash right, they get the reports of a crash or dc from host due to connection issues

  • They're gonna push harsher punishments for DCing when Dedicated Servers come out

  • @MyNamePete said:
    They're gonna push harsher punishments for DCing when Dedicated Servers come out

    yeah, but the punishments will hit hard when the game crashes, leading to a dc

  • Well people will just kill themselves on the hook if there was a real penalty /shrug