Pig changes
We got buffs, we got nerfs, neither of them where what we *really* wanted, but at least they’re looking into Amanda. All I really want is built in Rule Set No.2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Combat strap addon change was 'universally' wanted. If you read posts, you can see that every single pig main wanted them as baseline. We didn't get it but I would call it pretty close.
Enough? No but it shows that they are listening to community.
I like the buffs for the crouch animation time.
The nerf for the terror radius is not too bad for me and it's a tiny change, I like to use Monitor & Abuse anyway.
The buff for BP gaining is welcome.
@Delfador is right literally all us piggy mains +some want base combat straps!