About the appearance of the new chapter killer

I'm not sure, but is the model of the killer in this new chapter an atomic bomb survivor of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or a victim of defoliants?

Last year I visited the memorial many times, so I ended up seeing them all over again.

I think we need a clear explanation on this issue

Comments

  • @nowarentii said:

    I'm not sure, but is the model of the killer in this new chapter an atomic bomb survivor of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or a victim of defoliants?

    Last year I visited the memorial many times, so I ended up seeing them all over again.

    I think we need a clear explanation on this issue

    No… he’s not.

  • No. He is the unknown creature from the ancient times with wicked magical power as I know

    Idk how you got that impression. I felt he resembled Bubba

  • I am satisfied with 5 cannibals.

    Unknown appearance

    After all, her appearance seems to be too inconsiderate.

    There is no reason why people with deformities should try their best to live their lives and be made fun of.

  • Honestly though. W for behavior on this one