new patch notes
FINALLY, AFTER SO LONG, SURVEILLANCE BUFF, and its reasonable and usable too
FINALLY, AFTER SO LONG, SURVEILLANCE BUFF, and its reasonable and usable too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A.Freddy is getting a buff in 2.6.0 or in a hot-patch
B. Iron maiden makes no sense on its nerf
C. Pigs nerf hurts we know she needed a buff
Source?
most likely they (I believe) mentioned they are working on the rework, most of the time it takes a while to rework an entire power, so most likely he is getting buffed in 2.6.0 or in 2.7.0 or in a hot-patch, because freddy could have been kept the same
Wouldn't be surprised if it takes them over a year from now.
wouldn't that be a buff
yes increase crouch speed, combat strap buff
Running Distressing+Unnerving Presence on her is much better.
She needs way more to be good.
Her Strength is the ambush and stealth. If you increase her terror radius you force her to stay longer crouched.
I mentioned that to someone
yeah, so it helps counter campers, and increase outside terror radius if mixed with perks its powerful
Grim Pantry: Added a new crow bomb to the map.
not murder of crows, no a crow bomb
open the ptb notes
she does, alot, you missed something
Can someone please detail the changes? I play on console i havent received the update yet
how did they change surveillance?
how did they nerf iron maiden?
Iron maiden got a small nerf, of 1 second to the notification, surveillance is in the 2.5.0 ptb notes section, I play xbox and know this your fine fam
Yeah actually i wonder why Iron Maiden got nerfed
The perk was terrible anyways and will only be used on huntress, but why the notifications nerf
The only "why" from me
I don't even want to know
I am really curious devs' thought process about Iron maiden. I mean it is not the end of the world and it is not gonna make a huge difference but just why? There are perks like monstrous shrine, why Iron maiden?
Still exists,
The "gen grabs" will be a bit more difficult too.
It's very fun when you grab a surv while repairing a gen...
Link?
EDIT: nvrmnd found it
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/adwa66/public_test_build_ptb_midchapter_balance_patch/