Comments

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Yay or yikes?

    Sounds like some good stuff. I guess we'll see!

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yay or yikes?

    Sounds like some good stuff. I guess we'll see!

    I don't understand this one with the self care, is this a nerf?

  • Nevermind, it's actually a buff for solo

  • I don't know why they had to increase the Amanda's terror radius but I don't mind the other changes they put on her.

    I'm not saying it should have been reduced. If anything it was fine where it was and it made a really nice stealthy combination when you used monitor and abuse on her whilst still giving you the option to run a decent distressing and unnerving presence build
  • Finally an extra hook at the preschool, seems like they read my post and acknowledge the issue 
  • If you go in the basement you can’t leave lol. It kept rubber banding you back to the hook
  • TL/DR:
    Mainly survivor buffs and a pig nerf.
    Surveillance got buffed (good buff) and Iron Maiden nerfed.
    Oh and no Freddy changes (what a surprise)
  • So, now that Surveillance is actually good, what Killer perk will we all ######### on? Monstrous Shrine? 
  • @PigNRun said:
    So, now that Surveillance is actually good, what Killer perk will we all ######### on? Monstrous Shrine? 

    We'll always have Monstrous Shrine.

  • Holy shiiit, new self care with bk is amazing <3 I don't even need a mates to heal me <3

  • Since I am but a mere pleb can someone tell me what changes they did to Surveillance? Because if it is good then I'd feel bad that I ignored it every time it appeared on my Legions bloodweb.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    FOR TEN BLOODWEBS STRAIGHT

  • @krayziek said:
    If you go in the basement you can’t leave lol. It kept rubber banding you back to the hook

    maybe a bug?

  • @Tsulan said:
    TL/DR:
    Mainly survivor buffs and a pig nerf.
    Surveillance got buffed (good buff) and Iron Maiden nerfed.
    Oh and no Freddy changes (what a surprise)

  • Shad03 said:

    Since I am but a mere pleb can someone tell me what changes they did to Surveillance? Because if it is good then I'd feel bad that I ignored it every time it appeared on my Legions bloodweb.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    FOR TEN BLOODWEBS STRAIGHT

    It's good now. I even consider taking it into my rotation.
  • Demax said:

    @krayziek said:
    If you go in the basement you can’t leave lol. It kept rubber banding you back to the hook

    maybe a bug?

    More than likely. It was just funny.  The killer had to carry them out of the basement for them to get out. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    TL/DR:
    Mainly survivor buffs and a pig nerf.
    Surveillance got buffed (good buff) and Iron Maiden nerfed.
    Oh and no Freddy changes (what a surprise)

    There is no pig nerf.

    Before this update, her crouch speed was 1 second with combat addon, now it is still 1 second but much less addon dependent since they decreased her crouch time from 2 seconds to 1.3. It is almost like built in addon.

  • Delfador said:

    @Tsulan said:
    TL/DR:
    Mainly survivor buffs and a pig nerf.
    Surveillance got buffed (good buff) and Iron Maiden nerfed.
    Oh and no Freddy changes (what a surprise)

    There is no pig nerf.

    Before this update, her crouch speed was 1 second with combat addon, now it is still 1 second but much less addon dependent since they decreased her crouch time from 2 seconds to 1.3. It is almost like built in addon.

    Terror radius got increased. I'd call this a nerf, because going out of crouch to run a short distance is less viable. 
  • @Tsulan

    Up until a week ago I didn't even know The Pig had a reduced Terror Radius.

  • It's just a 4 meter increase. I'll take that in exchange for the buffs they gave her any day.

    We'll see. 
  • It's just not worth it.