Giving killers a kill without touching survivor

If you players have been paying attention in matches while you are in a chase, the killer puts you in a dying state without touching you but it counts as putting you in the dying state. The killers melee does not reach you but it counts. I hope i’m not the only one who finds this unfair and the devs won’t do nothing about it. It’s an unfair play

IMG_8172.jpeg


Comments

  • It's latency like already said!

    besides that:

    it happens pretty often that you hit a survivor at a palette on your screen and it doesn't count. That problem is there both ways but not really fixable i think.

  • Yeah exactly what these guys said. I can't tell you how many hatchets I've thrown got the sound and visual blood splatter only for the survivor to remain healthy. It sucks but it happens.

  • @Xxjwaynexx said:

    Yeah exactly what these guys said. I can't tell you how many hatchets I've thrown got the sound and visual blood splatter only for the survivor to remain healthy. It sucks but it happens.

    so the devs can’t do anything about it?

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    It's latency like already said!

    besides that:

    it happens pretty often that you hit a survivor at a palette on your screen and it doesn't count. That problem is there both ways but not really fixable i think.

    didn’t know it’s a latency, I just thought that why this isn’t like fixed or anything but that’s a funny thing to happen for both sides

  • Not really. Its on the sides of the players.

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    It's latency like already said!

    besides that:

    it happens pretty often that you hit a survivor at a palette on your screen and it doesn't count. That problem is there both ways but not really fixable i think.

    Then how come shooter games with more specific targeting can feel much more precise with no latency discrepancy? My latency is low and it happens whether I'm playing killer or survivor.

  • @sinkra

    it's not just your latency, if your opponent has a bad ping it looks weird on your screen as well.

    Killer gets more hits and weird palette-stuns with worse ping while survivors get hit more often.