Time for another massive perk rework?
Grim Embrace, Deadman's switch, Pain res
Buckle up, For The people
Are the most fun combo's to ever faced
/s
Grim Embrace, Deadman's switch, Pain res
Buckle up, For The people
Are the most fun combo's to ever faced
/s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What we need for 2024 is for overwhelming presence to be reworked into a s tier perk that’s overpowered
you can do it behaviour
I don't think we need another big overhaul to fix these problems, to be fair.
DMS can just be reworked to prevent potential unfun combos- it doesn't have any right now but it's constantly threatening to be obnoxious when paired with things that actually activate it, unlike pairing with Pain Res (I think? I heard the counter might've been undone but I'm not sure) or Grim Embrace. That's one perk rework.
Then the other two on the survivor side, and really, while I'd like to see Buckle Up reworked fully, I think you fix this combo by having For The People no longer count as a healing action. That's one perk change, not even a rework.
That's only two perks needing changes, not a big overhaul.
I personally think buckle ups effect is fine in itself it’s just not balanced with the ability to instantly heal someone
It's probably fine, I just view it kind of like DMS. It's an effect that's constantly going to threaten to be obnoxious when paired with certain other options.
Still, like I said, just changing FTP would fix the problem.
God I'd love this.
There's so many bad perks that I'd love to see made at least half decent. Overwhelming Presence is high on the list.
It hasn't been touched since 2017! Same patch they made Killer vaults not take 3 seconds. That's wild to think about.
ye that would be cool
Loads of bad killer perks that can be made better like Deathbound, Dying Light, Dragons Grip. Killer slowdown can’t be nerfed until there is more base kit regression.
I thought the devs said the major reworks are not meant to be very common. We had one less than a year ago and IIRC it’s the first we’ve had in several years. I can’t see them doing it again so soon.
At least then the name would fit 😂
The only perk I want reworked is septic touch.
Rather than a shake up, I’d prefer they just buff/improve all the non meta perks.