I'm gonna miss my Freddy. I'm sorry that I betrayed you Sharp Hand Joe, but I love Legion way too much. It was tough choosing between Freddy, Spirit or Legion. I picked Legion because I'm pretty edgy
I'm gonna miss my Freddy. I'm sorry that I betrayed you Sharp Hand Joe, but I love Legion way too much. It was tough choosing between Freddy, Spirit or Legion. I picked Legion because I'm pretty edgy
I'm gonna miss my Freddy. I'm sorry that I betrayed you Sharp Hand Joe, but I love Legion way too much. It was tough choosing between Freddy, Spirit or Legion. I picked Legion because I'm pretty edgy
Please don't remind me of that remake. It still sends shivers down my spine. Not because it was scary, but because Freddy looked like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
######### are you serious?
Cool still didn’t add the one I want.... u know the one with leather face camping someone on hook
The new avatars only took like half a year.
Ayyy. I'm going to try to get some higher resolution ones. I threw these together for now with what I had available.
Hmm, who should I pick? Too bad my name will stop making sense when I change to another avatar.
Legion looks amazing, I was planning to change to Clown but then I realized ma boi Fred is the only one who wears a hat.
Same, daddy Ace will be dissapointed in me
But that Urban Evasion teachable user owner isnt glamorous enough for me.
From now on, I shall be named WAAAAH or DatBooty. Or AirConditioningCunt.
Argh, so many good ones and so many choices.
Yeah, I noticed! Yay!!
I'm gonna stick with my Feng Min though
Finally my boy clown, YES!
@PigNRun @HatCreature @Theluckyboi
Jokes on all of you. My name can match several people.
same, but I like legion
aww yeah
I am way happier than I should be about this. Yessss.
I'm gonna miss my Freddy. I'm sorry that I betrayed you Sharp Hand Joe, but I love Legion way too much. It was tough choosing between Freddy, Spirit or Legion. I picked Legion because I'm pretty edgy
100% Spirit. She's my favourite killer as of right now.
Please don't remind me of that remake. It still sends shivers down my spine. Not because it was scary, but because Freddy looked like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in it
I'm soooo happy. Ty @Peanits