Lets play Stealth.
While i usually get the most fun out of this game by interacting a lot with survivors / the killer, i am in the mood to switch things up a little bit - at least on the survivor part.
Stealth!
No, not the useless "stealthys" that are trying to recreate a bush the entire game, but rather avoiding chases by stealthing and being a prductive teammate at the same time. Yes, that type of players exist and they can actually be really good at the game.
If you enjoy playing stealthy, what are you favourite builds?
And what are you favourite Survivors and especially cosmetics?
Comments
Stealth is honestly one of the most dangerous things in the game if your team is efficient on gens it’s why I enjoy it sometimes
just quick and quiet.
it's basically all you need on survivor for stealth. and keeps throwing killers off on chase.
on killer it's trail of torments with 3rd seal. (if you get a good spawn, it's great)
I basically play kate or whoever has cake. the offering kind. I mix the cosmetics until I get something I like.
I guess the more all in stealth build has distortion and calm spirit...
1-Distortion, lithe, dance with me, Lucky break. 2- Inner focus, self preservation, quick and quiet, inner strength. 3- Distortion, calm spirit, light weight, dance with me.
Because ultimate weapon is currently used by every second killer I face I run "Calm Spirit". For being able to slip right past the killer if he tries to read my aura I use "distortion". It does not only hide your aura but also your scratch marks. I tend to pair this with an exhaustion perk like "lithe" and a distraction perk like "peble".
It's not full stealth but I feel like going with "lightweight" and "light-footed" would be too much as there is not enough value from these perks most of the times
So there are a couple of ways to play stealth.
A pure stealth would involve something like distortion, calm spirit, quick and quiet, and then something like deja vu to get gens done. The idea here is to focus on the 3 gen and breaking it while avoiding the killer.
A stealth/chase build is one that is not afraid of being detected by the killer, but wants to lose him in chase (instead of maximizing chase length). Quick and quiet, dance with me, lucky break, and bond. The idea here is to try and lose chase, if you get injured hope you lose the killer with lucky break, and you use bond to find other survivors to heal you and/or heal them to recharge lucky break.
A lot of stealth is much more about how you play. It means not running from the killer at the first sign and trying to use the 3rd person camera and lockers. This means if you screw it up the killer can get an incredibly easy down.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Urban Evasion yet. It is extremely useful if you want to be stealthy while helping with the objective.
there are times to be stealthy and not to, if you know when you need to/can do it, it's very strong indeed. doesn't matter if you do all 4 gens, get unhooks and whatnot while your team gets slaughtered and you have all your hook states available.
i don't stealth but if i were to, i think i'd go selfcare botany, distortion and lightweight. cosmetic-wise probably renato since his footsteps are almost silent and cosmetics are overall darker in color. his grunts aren't that loud either imo.
jeff golden outfit
distortion, calm spirit, lithe, vigil