Only type of Nurse I enjoy playing as

image.png

Only playstyle I enjoy to play as Nurse. Sadly its kinda expensive to run if you want to play her offten so I don't. But when I do and find this build fun. I don't like default Nurse. I find it too stresfull (even when I am winning) and I am usualy rusty since I don't play her.

For these who don't know, these add-ons allow you to move almost as regular M1 killer but removes her blink abilities for majority of match.

Comments

  • Zero blink Nurse is really fun. It's kinda like Legion where you get a guaranteed injure but instead of having slowdown you have the chance to get a guaranteed down later in the game once your blink finally recharges as long as you don't mind being an M1 killer for a little while. It's a much more chill playstyle for Nurse and has good perk build potential. I like STBFL, Enduring, and Superior Anatomy. Knock Out + Forced Hesitation is also something I used for her.

  • Spasmodic Breath on it's own is the add-on that makes Nurse playable for me, so anyone not wanting to keep buying the Matchbox iri, this would be my suggestion.

    I find it makes Nurse much easier to play on console, landing blinks is demanding on controller, and the amount of consistent effort you have to put in just to basically function makes it quite stressful.

    SB allows you to hit a blink (using double blinks to make it easier) then play as a normal killer to complete a down with a regular m1. This means you don't get caught out with having to do 2 good blinks back to back (especially as wounded survibors are less cocky and more careful), you only need to do it once, and allows you to use perks you couldn't normally use, like Surge, Sloppy Butcher, etc, etc.

    Once survivors know what's going on you can start mind gaming around pallets and alike based on the SB timer, losing sight as your SB timer ends to feign like your SB is still up then suddenly catching them with a double blink.

    Ofc really good survivors will likely smash you, you're a weaker version of Legion basically with this item/play style, but it makes Nurse accessible on controller and still fun to play.

  • The scream add on nurse is hilarious so that’s usually what I run

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DFZX5V7ENJKG/image.png

    Only playstyle I enjoy to play as Nurse. Sadly its kinda expensive to run if you want to play her offten so I don't. But when I do and find this build fun. I don't like default Nurse. I find it too stresfull (even when I am winning) and I am usualy rusty since I don't play her.

    For these who don't know, these add-ons allow you to move almost as regular M1 killer but removes her blink abilities for majority of match.

    yo wait did you screenshot my nurse build?

    that is the same exact build even the offering

  • Yeah, it’s a good one, haha! Super fun, outside the monotonous,

    ‘blink-hit-blink-blink-down-hook-repeat’ norm.

    Fire Up’s a nice touch, haven’t tried that

    I usually was doing Brutal, Spirit Fury, Enduring and Game Afoot; but higher MMR Survivors were greeding pallets so much that I wasn’t getting breaks as frequently, resulting in a 2K max, usually from only alternating hooks between the same 2 Survivors. Gens go fairly quickly w/o blinking.

    ~and Game Afoot could use a small buff that would make it worthwhile.

    Tried NWO and NOED before, but it felt cheap and totally contradicted the ‘KindNurse’ vibe I was going for. Besides, was only getting 24-32 seconds anyway; didn’t feel worth it.

    Still, very worthwhile to play her this way, for both sides. Also, Survivors show their appreciation more as they’re probz expecting the usual, and instead get a more relaxing experience. Although, have been insta-DC’d against at the start of the match, several times, by players who’ve had too many traumatic Nurse encounters.

    The ones who stay n play get to enjoy her from the rare chill perspective😌

    btw, I’m always offering Streamers too w her

    …everyone loves a generous Nurse👻🥳

  • Run the backpack build on her and the add on spasmodic. You will get a down due to confusion of survivors.