DBD Killer tierlist 7.5.0

Hi everyone! I have roughly 4500h in the game and came up with this tierlist for the most recent patch (7.5.0). I'd like for some feedback (if possible with arguments), especially for Trickster, Twins and Onryo placements, since I don't play these killers at all.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

*Criteria: Consistency, basekit, common addons, maps and nowadays meta for both sides.

my-image (42).png


Comments

  • i see people rating doctor highly for an m1 killer. i dont understand how hes not in league with clown towards the bottom. hes super addon dependant, his m2 isnt very reliant with ping and whatnot, and since he has no hindering abilities he can be run around a cube for ages.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3647259#Comment_3647259

    He’s S tier in the hands of a good killer player. Sure, some maps are more difficult for him than others, but that’s the same for every killer, even Nurse (though, perhaps not as bad when it comes to her).

    Also, his chainsaw either has a lock on mechanism or my butt has a magnet in it because he always finds me and gives me a heart attack 😭

    Billy gets especially destroyed by indoor maps, even an amazing billy is going to have trouble in lery's

  • Bubba is my main and in my opinion he should be right in the middle of the pack.

    It's true that he is way better using certain addons, and I also play Bamboozle (for obvious reasons), and you can also ######### up using the chainsaw wrong,

    but I would always pick a Bubba over a Trickster, a Singularity or a Doctor.

    Since you should assume you play the correct addons and perks when using a Killer. And in this case, Bubba for me feels more powerful than the 3 others mentioned.


    But it's your Tierlist :).

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3648280#Comment_3648280

    I see your point regarding Nemesis in comparison to Doctor and Demogorgon as well. Both of them are a bit more consistent but Doctor on a big map with space to Shift + W is pretty rough. Nemesis has the upper hand in so far that Shift + W can only work as long as the survivors have enough health states. Pre drop against him and he walks right through.

    His early game is indeed pretty rough but I have seen great success with Lethal Pursuer and sometimes Corrupt Intervention. Both of these perks can help him get going before the survivors can really make a lot of progress and once he does get going, he becomes a pretty hard to play around and to beat. His zombies also offer a bit of information and can be quite handy at times.

    Maybe it's just that my own confidence with Doctor has taken a dent. I have lost some games feeling like there was absolutely nothing I could do. But I do think it gives Nemesis the upper hand despite his inconsistencies. Of course there isn't one correct order though, as any tier list is always influenced by its creator's opinions.

    For Bubba it is true that he is quite addon dependent but with the right addons (and he has a handful of good ones) he becomes quite fearsome. I just can't see him that low. Especially since Singularity has pretty much the same issue. Without Soma Family Photo and Coup de Grâce he really isn't that impressive. I did the math a while ago and simply holding Shift + W will let you outrun Singularity's overclock mode even when all 4 survivors are slip streamed. You don't need to vault or drop any pallets either.

    Let me know what you think.

    The take on Singularity was on point. The thing for me is that SIngularity with the best addons is very powerful, to a point where Cocolatte (if i'm not mistaken) reached a 200+ winstreak on him (and it's still going), which is good proof of his potential. But, like you said, his basekit is kinda mediocre. So I found B+ as a good balanced spot. Bubba with best addons is a good killer, but will still struggle on pallet and window dense maps (more than Sigularity). But I guess others above him will also struggle... So I might go for some changes. Still cooking it up, hahaha. Thanks.

  • @Ulti84 said:

    Bubba is my main and in my opinion he should be right in the middle of the pack.

    It's true that he is way better using certain addons, and I also play Bamboozle (for obvious reasons), and you can also ######### up using the chainsaw wrong,

    but I would always pick a Bubba over a Trickster, a Singularity or a Doctor.

    Since you should assume you play the correct addons and perks when using a Killer. And in this case, Bubba for me feels more powerful than the 3 others mentioned.

    But it's your Tierlist :).

    Thanks for your input.

    My objective is to take everyone's opinion in consideration, especially when it comes to killers I don't play that often or at all. For me it's way more fun to create a list like this :)

  • @JackieShana said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3648234#Comment_3648234

    Will make that change on Spirit.

    Billy B tier is a difficult pill to swallow, but it's indeed good to wait and see how effectivelly people will be able to counter him.

    Will think about the rest. Thanks!

    No problem! Glad to hear you considered my feedback regarding Spirit, I play her quite a lot and although she is undeniably strong, she just feels less consistent overall compared to Nurse and Blight.

  • Ironically I'd rather go up against any of the S tiers than any of the B+ tiers

  • So this is based on Basekit, Maps and Addons

    Why is the Pig so low... She has one of the Highest Kill Rates (61%) but one of the least picked Killers (2%)

    What's wrong with her if she's thought of as below average???

    Her Addons are decent I'll give you that but she's versatile (has a lot of different playstyles)

    The "meta" on both sides is and will always be "to help Kill or Escape"... so that shouldn't matter as much

    Pig's RBT's are the best slowdown in the game (even against SWF's) but she only gets 4 so using them wisely makes her speed things up

  • @Whateley said:

    i see people rating doctor highly for an m1 killer. i dont understand how hes not in league with clown towards the bottom. hes super addon dependant, his m2 isnt very reliant with ping and whatnot, and since he has no hindering abilities he can be run around a cube for ages.

    Doc wishes he was even close to be as strong as Clown.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3647384#Comment_3647384

    Nurse being hard to play is the biggest lie in the DbD community. I’m on console and absolutely steamroll lobbies with her. It takes like 10 games to get blink timing down and then you just need a general knowledge of how to play her (blink to corners then adjust) and bam, you 4k 95% of lobbies.

    Mad respect for any Console Nurse who's put in the time and effort to mastered her. Playing killer on a controller is not for the faint of heart, nor for the easily discouraged. I do well with my beloved Piggy but it took a while to get there

    Where's the tier list for those not on PC? 🤪 Best killer on a Switch for instance?

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3648310#Comment_3648310

    Mad respect for any Console Nurse who's put in the time and effort to mastered her. Playing killer on a controller is not for the faint of heart, nor for the easily discouraged. I do well with my beloved Piggy but it took a while to get there

    Where's the tier list for those not on PC? 🤪 Best killer on a Switch for instance?

    @the guy saying nurse isnt hard to play.

    Honestly if that were the case we would see it in the statistics, and it would be much much much higher than skull merchant.


    Sorry but thats a hard no..

  • Overall, yes agree with this.

  • not trying to flex but im over 8500h in dbd, mainly play billy, and with full honesty and experience i personally believe that he is now easily S tier and very easy to use at all ranks.

  • @ScioNex said:

    not trying to flex but im over 8500h in dbd, mainly play billy, and with full honesty and experience i personally believe that he is now easily S tier and very easy to use at all ranks.

    Even with a controller?

1 2 ›