Healing Progress Bar in UI

In a recent game, I almost fully healed myself with a medkit but needed a tap from a teammate to finish. Despite my signals, they kept running, not realizing how close I was to being healed. To avoid this confusion, I suggest adding a progress bar for self-healing below each player's health bar in the UI. Just like we can see generator progress, this would help teammates understand when to lend a hand and could make a big difference in winning or losing in different situations.

Comments

  • If that was implemented, we'd just have to hope solo queue teammates actually look at the HUD lmao. Really good idea though!

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    In a recent game, I almost fully healed myself with a medkit but needed a tap from a teammate to finish. Despite my signals, they kept running, not realizing how close I was to being healed. To avoid this confusion, I suggest adding a progress bar for self-healing below each player's health bar in the UI. Just like we can see generator progress, this would help teammates understand when to lend a hand and could make a big difference in winning or losing in different situations.

    I like the idea 💡 and I am here for it. :)