3 QoL's I'd love to see happening within the next 2 years of DBD

Just a small list the title implies:

  1. common perks being added to the shrine of secrets, not a really big one, but each new character does require 50+ levels being spend before I can guarantee having Kindred or Sloppy Butcher on tier 3, while I can run full meta builds on tier 3 from level 15 and higher.
  2. Survivors being able to "roughly" get the location of their teammates at all times. More and more killers join the list of "can hold their own against comms", which means soloQ gets harder and harder. (personally, a survivor-like killer instinct is my best suggestion for this, the longer a teammate stands still, the better you can determine their location).
  3. Killers having a Terror Radius pass. The size used to be linked to movementspeed alone, but I think we can safely say that one depending on lethality matters more. Trapper having a 24 meter TR is more than enough to warn survivors he's coming, Nurse having 36 meters would actually make her so nice to play against. I could list all of my personal suggestions, but most of all Pig deserves her old 24 meters back.

Comments

  • @Predated said:

    Just a small list the title implies:

    1. common perks being added to the shrine of secrets, not a really big one, but each new character does require 50+ levels being spend before I can guarantee having Kindred or Sloppy Butcher on tier 3, while I can run full meta builds on tier 3 from level 15 and higher.
    2. Survivors being able to "roughly" get the location of their teammates at all times. More and more killers join the list of "can hold their own against comms", which means soloQ gets harder and harder. (personally, a survivor-like killer instinct is my best suggestion for this, the longer a teammate stands still, the better you can determine their location).
    3. Killers having a Terror Radius pass. The size used to be linked to movementspeed alone, but I think we can safely say that one depending on lethality matters more. Trapper having a 24 meter TR is more than enough to warn survivors he's coming, Nurse having 36 meters would actually make her so nice to play against. I could list all of my personal suggestions, but most of all Pig deserves her old 24 meters back.

    Decent ideas. To your second point, maybe something based on Chucky's footsteps kinda like an echo effect that pings the last known location every 30 seconds or so. Numbers can be played with of course. Could be a killer perk effect that does this too.

  • BHVR has been willing to be more experimental with terror radiuses and committed to separating terror radiuses with movement speeds, with three of the more recent killers having stranger yet reasonable stats: Chucky having a 32m radius and 4.4 m/s, Onryo having a 20m radius and 4.6 m/s, and Wesker having a 40m radius (something that has never been done before) and 4.6 m/s. I hope to see a terror radius pass eventually for the older killers.

    Common perks in the shrine would be nice, would add more for me to unlock since I already have all teachables, especially considering I still have characters without Bitter Murmur or No One Left Behind. Would be a nice little optional bonus for completionists.