7.51 Tier List
If you need some food for thought or have differening opinions to share here you go:
(For the highest level of gameplay thats NOT competitive)(In left to right order)
If you need some food for thought or have differening opinions to share here you go:
(For the highest level of gameplay thats NOT competitive)(In left to right order)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Slinger is too high. He has some limitations that weakens his performances, like poor standards of add-ons in overall, and being 4.4m/s.
Demo and Clown could be slightly higher, otherwise, this tier list is very similar to my.
Yeah that's fair, I generally rate him more than most people. I just value the fact he can get VERY quick downs, and maps being smaller in general now and more zoney is really good for him. Might be a little biased from experience of him being very powerful in competitive.
As for his addons he's got some bad ones but far from the worst. Reload speed + cigar is really powerful and his mangle addons, insta down ones, and others are strong as well.
To be honest since i made this I would probably put alien above him.