New Killer The Mummy
So when I say The Mummy I’m bringing up the movie. Imhotep vs Rick O’Connel who was played by Brendan Fraser. Or the new one with Tom Cruise. Also would make for a cool new map. Thoughts?
So when I say The Mummy I’m bringing up the movie. Imhotep vs Rick O’Connel who was played by Brendan Fraser. Or the new one with Tom Cruise. Also would make for a cool new map. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am 100% on board with this and I believe a few months ago in a survey I voted for this killer in the game!
I would absolutely love to suck the life force out of a survivor till they turn into a mummy corpse! Bring the mommy! Bring the sand! I’m ready to swallow people up 🤣
Even if not an official license, a lot of inspiration can be taken from this kind of idea.
An amorphous killer, usimg Granular or Fluid like powers have a lot of potential mileage. Potential for stealth travel as a puddle seeping across the floor, body morphing to attack, manifestation, etc etc, all can be really cool.
I saw this suggestion that involved a visual terror radius that instead of an audio TR, would seep across surfaces near survivors in unclear patches.
If done well something like this could be absolutely awesome.