Lights Out

I don't think killers should be able to see hooks or generators in Lights Out.

Comments

  • Survivors shouldn't see auras of slugged and hooked survivors then

  • How are they expected to achieve anything, then?

  • @Crowman said:

    Survivors shouldn't see auras of slugged and hooked survivors then

    Facts 💯

  • I agree with this 100%. And to the guy who said survivors shouldn't see any other survivor auras, you are correct. If this is truly the bare-bones game of killer vs survivor these inputs should be eliminated on both sides. I just played lights out killer and had to go stand on the other side of the map for several minutes so the survivors could finish 2 gens and leave after hooking everyone twice and maxing out destruction, chase and hit. And the main reason was gen patrol was easy with that being my only concern. Had I not been able to see them it would have been much harder and spicier.

  • Lights out is already heavily killer sided. After playing about 20-30 games, I've yet to escape even once. Killer just patrols gens. Heres not killer radius. They still gave all their abilities, survives have literally nothing. Good mode idea but ut need to be balanced better.

  • @NobleLegacy178 said:

    Lights out is already heavily killer sided. After playing about 20-30 games, I've yet to escape even once. Killer just patrols gens. Heres not killer radius. They still gave all their abilities, survives have literally nothing. Good mode idea but ut need to be balanced better.

    I agree with this competely. Survivors literally have nothing. All they took from killers are perks and sight. They took progress bars, any possible anti-camp and tunnel (perks and info since you can't see the anti-camp bar or how long your endurance is), sight, hearing and all info from survivors. I don't agree that killers shouldn't see hooks but they shouldn't see gens. Or no one should see any auras.

  • Definetely this game mode is hard for survivors.

    As a 1.4k hours solo Q survivor main, I managed to escape about a third of my games I think.

    Some tipes : you have to play really stealthy. And take the time to open chests/find teammates to reset. I managed to have a couple of flashy saves. If a survivor just got hooked not too far from you, detached from the gen and wait for the killer to move away.

    I would like a "0 aura feature" in this mode as well, with even shorter line of sight for more immersive scary atmosphere.

    To answer OP : I agree killers shouldn't be able to see gens at least, and survivor shouldn't have access to map.

  • @Kaapskaaps said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3647202#Comment_3647202

    I agree with this competely. Survivors literally have nothing. All they took from killers are perks and sight. They took progress bars, any possible anti-camp and tunnel (perks and info since you can't see the anti-camp bar or how long your endurance is), sight, hearing and all info from survivors. I don't agree that killers shouldn't see hooks but they shouldn't see gens. Or no one should see any auras.

    The "unhook yourself" prompt appears when the bar is maxed. Survivors have access to "buffed" chests, you can find commodious toolbox, green/purple flash lights, maps to scout the gens, medkits to give you survivability. For the endurance after unhook, you just have to count to ten.

    About the last part I agree with you, no gens aura for killers at least, or no aura at all for nobody.

  • @Kaapskaaps said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3647202#Comment_3647202

    I agree with this competely. Survivors literally have nothing. All they took from killers are perks and sight. They took progress bars, any possible anti-camp and tunnel (perks and info since you can't see the anti-camp bar or how long your endurance is), sight, hearing and all info from survivors. I don't agree that killers shouldn't see hooks but they shouldn't see gens. Or no one should see any auras.

    Survivors have the "unhook yourself" prompt when the anti-camp bar is full, for ezndurance after unhook, you just have to count to ten. Survivors have access to "buffed" chests. You can get map to scout the gens, strong flashlights to loop the killer/ save teammates, commodious toolbox to speed gens, and medkit to have more survavibility. I wouldn't say "survivors have literally nothing".

    About the last part of your message, I agree with you, no gens aura for killers at least, and why not no aura at all for nopbody.