Killer Sensitivity

Killer mains (specifically on console) What sensitivity do you guys play on that best fits on console? I have gotten used to playing on 100 so i can lunge and potentially hit them still if they try to 360 but i still miss alot...probably due to me not playing killer nearly as often as survivor but im trying to do all i can to increase my gameplay skills as killer and not be a potato. Thoughts?

Comments

  • Oh man, I thought this thread was going to be about feelings and emotions.

    Wow, I was way off.

  • @Spirit_Hag said:

    Killer mains (specifically on console) What sensitivity do you guys play on that best fits on console? I have gotten used to playing on 100 so i can lunge and potentially hit them still if they try to 360 but i still miss alot...probably due to me not playing killer nearly as often as survivor but im trying to do all i can to increase my gameplay skills as killer and not be a potato. Thoughts?

    for all the killers 100 is great. for aim killers like Huntress, deathslinger. 35 or 60.

  • It would be very nice to have a second sensitivity setting for aiming (Flashlights as well as probably all killers that charge ‚projectiles‘: Huntress, DS, Demo, Pinhead, PH, etc.)


    currently -playing on Steam with controller- i have the setting on 80 or so. But i do miss a lot especially if the survs 360 or fake a 360.

  • I used to play with 70 but ever since I started with Oni and Blight, I am playing on 100

    Honestly I just want MnK support on playstation and play controller only for survivor

  • I change it up depending on the killer's power.

    I would never want to play 100 sensitivity on a controller as Huntress (for example) since hitting ranged shots wouldn't be possible due to the controller's response curve.

  • On PS4 I play at 100.

    On Switch I cannot find a sensitivity setting that works. The framerate is so low that the high sensitivity I need it at feels like I'm swinging the camera wildly. Even at a low sensitivity I drop a ridiculous number of frames when simply turning the camera. I mostly chase on Switch. I very rarely swing my weapon at all because it feels impossible to track survivors, and even those few times are mostly whiffs.

  • I just stick with 60. I used to run max on Call of Duty and stuff back in the day, but ever since getting into Overwatch, I found lower sensitivity wasn't as bad as people made it out to be and a lot of top hitscan players run lower sensitivity too. So, yeah. Really, as always, it is a comfort thing. There is no secret success number or anything.