Game Recommendations

Ive been playing a lot of DBD so I typically just take a break from the game once I feel as if Im burnt out for a bit.

Ive been playing a lot of Risk of Rain Returns (after I 100% all achievements for Risk of Rain 2), and Idk how fast Ill get through RoRR so I was wondering if people had any game recommendations.

Comments

  • What type of games do you like? For a story game on PC I would recommend Poppy Playtime which just got a new installment. The lore is very interesting and always keeps you focused. The first chapter is very short but I am pretty sure on PC it is free on steam. The other two are longer about 2-3 hours for the second and third one depending on how long puzzles take you. Overall a short but very enjoyable experience.

    Red dead redemption 2 is also amazing but quite pricy.

  • If you like roguelike games I'd recommend Dead Cells (there is a risk of rain easter egg) or Hades. Actually I'd recommend Hades just for the soundtrack.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What type of games do you like. I'm playing Sea of Stars right now.

    I play a lot of variety.

    Got looter-shooters like Warframe. A wide variety of MMORPGs. A lot of horror games. A lot of FPS games. Rogue-likes and tycoons. Etc.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3646640#Comment_3646640

    I play a lot of variety.

    Got looter-shooters like Warframe. A wide variety of MMORPGs. A lot of horror games. A lot of FPS games. Rogue-likes and tycoons. Etc.

    Have you tried Cult of the Lamb? I have been having so much fun with it!

  • eyyy fellow warframe player who do you main?

    im playing volt but trying to get citrine

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    eyyy fellow warframe player who do you main?

    im playing volt but trying to get citrine

    Zephyr Prime...

    I have farmed out 3 sets so I have different Archon Shard configurations.

    I also do play a lot of Volt Prime and Saryn Prime but I lean more towards the birb lady since I think she is criminally underrated and often ignored by most of the community despite being one of the best damage platforms (crit + room for damage buffs like Roar... also Jet Steam being an augment is nice for certain weapons) and tanks in the game.

    I also made an off-topic post about my Warframe fashion if you care to look for it, but that's up to you.

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3647193#Comment_3647193

    Have you tried Cult of the Lamb? I have been having so much fun with it!

    Ive considered buying it. I use to be tight on money, not so much at the moment but Im trying to be more careful with my spending. Ill look into it a bit more before coming to a conclusion.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3648813#Comment_3648813

    Zephyr Prime...

    I have farmed out 3 sets so I have different Archon Shard configurations.

    I also do play a lot of Volt Prime and Saryn Prime but I lean more towards the birb lady since I think she is criminally underrated and often ignored by most of the community despite being one of the best damage platforms (crit + room for damage buffs like Roar... also Jet Steam being an augment is nice for certain weapons) and tanks in the game.

    I also made an off-topic post about my Warframe fashion if you care to look for it, but that's up to you.

    good to know thank u

  • You ever play dying light? I think it’s an amazing game that you’ll definitely sink your time into